28 January 2013

Long Hiatus

Still under construction.
Well folks, it certainly may seem that I've been on a long hiatus. Which I have. Not because I've been anywhere exciting or exotic, I just haven't taken the time to post new material here. But in concerance, I have also been posting on several of my other blogs and don't have the time to necessarily keep all of them up to date each and every single day. Maybe one day, someone will pay me to write blogs all day long. Until that time, sporadic posting will continue. However, please feel free to check the other ones out. They're listed below for your perusing convenience.

Marven's Money Musings - Personal finance blog nominally aimed at the part of society that seems left out of usual personal finance disucssions. This is the blog I update most often and has the most development.

Marven's Political Ponderings - The place where I occasionally let the world know how I feel about various topics in the quasi-political sphere. I'd update it more often, but responding to the perpetual nonsense takes up real amounts of my time. I hope to update it more often by not trying to make each one an minibook.

flight [b]log - Blogging about my flight training and flying experiences. Getting my pilot's license has always been a dream of mine and I want to share the magic of flight with everyone. Unfortunately, I haven't flown regularly in about 20 months, so that's about how long it's been since it had any regularity of updates.

I am also looking to develop a new separate site that would combine all four of my blogs under one banner. That would eliminate the problem I currently have of blogs that are virtually orphaned due to not being updated in a year or more. If anyone of you has experience with that sort of thing, point me to resources in the comments and/or shoot me an email so I can get on with that project. I don't have a definite timetable set, but hopefully by time the next decade starts, it'll be done. That is all.

Image sourced from State Library and Archives of Florida.

No comments: